Лига Европы 2017-18 / UEFA Europa League / 1/16 Финала / Первые матчи / Обзор матчей / Футбол 2 [15.02.2018, HD, 1080p, 25 fps, H.264, UA, HDTV]

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

BlackPrince

Стаж: 12 лет

Торрент-статистика

post 19-Фев-2018 20:49

Лига Европы 2017-18 / UEFA Europa League / 1/16 Финала / Первые матчи / Обзор матчей / Футбол 2

Год выпуска: 2018
Вид спорта: Футбол
Продолжительность: 00:50:45
Качество: HDTV
Язык комментариев: Украинский
Автор: Неизвестно
Формат: TS
Видео кодек: H.264
Аудио кодек: AAC
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264), 1920x1080, 25 fps, 3156 Kbps
Аудио: AAC, 48000Hz, stereo, 127 kbps
Описание:
Обзор матчей 1/16 финала Лиги Европы

Скриншоты:
Profile PM

decimotercera

Стаж: 6 лет 7 месяцев

Торрент-статистика

post 19-Фев-2018 21:27 (спустя 37 минут)

many thanks!!!
Profile PM

Ини

Стаж: 8 лет 10 месяцев

Торрент-статистика

post 19-Фев-2018 21:35 (спустя 8 минут)

Наконец то. Надоел Матч ТВ со своими обрезками. Когда у них совесть проснется, непонятно. Спасибо! Пораньше бы только...)
Profile PM

dr_aleks1

Стаж: 13 лет

Россия

Торрент-статистика

post 19-Фев-2018 21:54 (спустя 18 минут)

Солидарен, повторы матчей крутят круглые сутки, а нормального обзора нет как нет, идиотизм!
Profile PM

pali158888

Испания

Торрент-статистика

post 19-Фев-2018 23:18 (спустя 1 час 24 минуты)

thank you very much !!
Is there any more extensive review of the 1/8 champions league?
Profile PM

BlackPrince

Торрент-статистика

post 20-Фев-2018 00:07 (спустя 48 минут)

pali158888 писал(а):

thank you very much !!
Maybe there are some BT Sport or similar channels reviews on the internet, but I didn't see them quickly. In any case I think they will pay more attention and time to english clubs and will show same style short time highlights of non-english teams. Reviews from russian channels, which can be found here are quite good actually. Even if they are short, they packed all important moments and decisions, and they don't spoil the results visually, so it is very acceptable quality for me and I think for most users here.
Profile PM

pali158888

Испания

Торрент-статистика

post 20-Фев-2018 00:45 (спустя 38 минут)

BlackPrince писал(а):

pali158888 писал(а):

thank you very much !!
Maybe there are some BT Sport or similar channels reviews on the internet, but I didn't see them quickly. In any case I think they will pay more attention and time to english clubs and will show same style short time highlights of non-english teams. Reviews from russian channels, which can be found here are quite good actually. Even if they are short, they packed all important moments and decisions, and they don't spoil the results visually, so it is very acceptable quality for me and I think for most users here.
thank you very much for your reply
I like more highlights Russian channels
but the last years, lasted about 10-12 minutes each game
this year I have seen that they are shorter, so I was wondering if those of the last years
If you're not there, I'll keep those
thanks friend
Profile PM

BlackPrince

Торрент-статистика

post 21-Фев-2018 00:22 (спустя 23 часа)

pali158888 писал(а):

this year I have seen that they are shorter, so I was wondering if those of the last years
thanks friend
Those highlights were from ukrainian channels, usually for group stage matches and were marked in description as UA language. We all like them, and same highlights for national team competitions from UA channels. For play-off I even checked TV guide of those channels and didn't find such highlights for champions league. Because there are only 2 matches per day, they decided that they make highlights discussion in studio with guests, so now russian champion league highlights are the closest highlights to those long ones. You should search them for next matchdays also, I think they will be the most useful in terms of quality/quantity of moments in game to overall time of highlights per game.

EDITED: I was talking about comparison of champions league highlights, didn't noticed that we are currently in europa league highlights torrent ab So I edited to reflect this topic. As for europa league highlights - this torrent of course the best one for me personally.
Profile PM

pali158888

Испания

Торрент-статистика

post 21-Фев-2018 03:38 (спустя 3 часа)

BlackPrince писал(а):

pali158888 писал(а):

thanks friend
Those highlights were from ukrainian channels, usually for group stage matches and were marked in description as UA language. We all like them, and same highlights for national team competitions from UA channels. For play-off I even checked TV guide of those channels and didn't find such highlights for champions league. Because there are only 2 matches per day, they decided that they make highlights discussion in studio with guests, so now russian champion league highlights are the closest highlights to those long ones. You should search them for next matchdays also, I think they will be the most useful in terms of quality/quantity of moments in game to overall time of highlights per game.

EDITED: I was talking about comparison of champions league highlights, didn't noticed that we are currently in europa league highlights torrent ab So I edited to reflect this topic. As for europa league highlights - this torrent of course the best one for me personally.
It is a perfect explanation!
Thank you very much, it's a shame about the Ukrainian channels, I'll keep an eye on the highlights of Russia, which as you say are the best there is right now
haha nothing happens to write for this torrent, I know you tell me about the champions league
for the Europa League this is the best if
thanks friend! great job! a greeting!!
Profile PM
Ответить на тему