Looking for advice to building up my rating

Ответить на тему

Автор Сообщение

gdlavery

Стаж: 4 месяца 29 дней

Торрент-статистика

post 14-Дек-2023 16:55

Hi there, I just discovered this forum, I think it is fantastic and I really want to participate in it. I really believe in seeding and I'm not just here to download.

Unfortunately my rating is now 0 because I downloaded some obscure torrents that have very little activity in terms of seeding or downloading. So at the moment I have only downloaded and I haven't seeded anything to anyone else yet because not many people are likely to want to download these torrents.

I would like to seed to get my rating up but now that my rating is 0, I can't download new torrents so that I can seed for other people. I will happily seed what I have already downloaded but these torrents are obscure so my rating probably won't improve anytime soon.

What should I do? Shall I just make a new account and so that I can seed for other people and build up a good rating?
Profile PM

TiviamTonal

Стаж: 3 месяца 8 дней

Ватикан

Торрент-статистика

post 30-Апр-2024 13:10 (спустя 4 месяца 15 дней)

Focus on seeding the obscure torrents you have. Even with low activity, seeding helps the community.

Many trackers raise your ratio based on overall contribution, not just popular torrents.

Be patient and keep seeding. Your ratio will improve eventually.
Profile PM
Ответить на тему